Ingredients (For the crust)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, sofented
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 1 teaspoon crushed red peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon wet garlic or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
Ingredients (For the topping)
- 1/2 cup tomato basil sauce (lowest carb you can find) I recommend Mario Batali
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- pizza toppings of choice
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Beat together cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
Add cream, parmesan, chives, italian seasoning and garlic.
Cover a pizza pan with oil or use parchment paper.
Spread 2 cups of monzarella cheese on bottom of pan.
Pour egg mixture over cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and spread sauce over baked mixture.
Add choice of toppings.
Cover with remaining mozzarella cheese.
Bake until bubbly and brown.